Many parents have taken advantage of stem cell banking, whether that be cord blood banking at birth or tooth stem cell banking when the child has milk teeth ready to wobble and fall out. But many more parents found that they were just financially unable to do so given that the initial lump sum outlay could cost anything up to £4000.
As stem cell therapies continue to progress at a startling pace, the key is to have the right stem cells, ones own stem cells, available when needed.
Now BioEden the specialist tooth stem cell bank have introduced Membership options enabling every childs stem cells to be banked for future use. The membership for BioEden Access costs just £5 per month initially, and the fees paid not only count towards the activation costs as the stem cells are processed out of the tooth, but BioEden add a further 10% bonus.
BioEden have noticed an increase in the number of grandparents wishing to offer stem cell banking as a gift and as such provide an Advance membership which enables just that.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12079169.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists