PR Newswire/Les Echos/ AbbVie Files Form 10-Q
NORTH CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, U.S.A., August 7, 2014- AbbVie Inc.("AbbVie") (NYSE / CHX / Euronext Paris/ SIX: ABBV) today informs its stockholders that it has filed a Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended June 30, 2014with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission("SEC"). AbbViemakes available free of charge on its website its Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Current Reports on Form 8-K, reports filed pursuant to Section 16 of the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and amendments to those reports filed with or furnished to the SECas soon as reasonably practicable after AbbVieelectronically files these documents with, or furnishes them to, the SEC. These documents are posted on AbbVie's website at www.abbvieinvestor.com. The SECmaintains a website that contains reports, proxy statements and other information regarding issuers that file electronically with the SEC. These materials may be obtained electronically by accessing the SEC's home page at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the above referenced information will also be made available, free of charge, upon written request to AbbVie Inc., Investors Relations, 1 North Waukegan Road, North Chicago, Illinois60064, U.S.A.SOURCE AbbVieCONTACT: AbbVie Inc., 1-847-938-8745 ### The content and accuracy of news releases published on this site and/or distributed by PR Newswire or its partners are the sole responsibility of the originating company or organisation. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services, such releases are not actively monitored or reviewed by PR Newswire or its partners and under no circumstances shall PR Newswire or its partners be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the use of such information. All information should be checked prior to publication.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters