Many small businesses are getting lured by alternative lenders who charge exorbitant interest rates. But there’s another, more viable option that carries a government guarantee with it. It’s called the Community Advantage loan from the
“Banks tend to be risk-averse, particularly with new small businesses that want to borrow less than
Many small businesses struggle to find capital and are thwarted in their attempts for various reasons, including low credit scores, limited industry experience, tight cash flow or being highly leveraged.
The Community Advantage program provides small business owners with
“There are many small businesses with strengths that fit the Community Advantage model very well,” said Sanchez.
One such small business is Georgia’s restaurant in
“We needed capital for inventory and cash flow and the Community Advantage loan provided the springboard to a successful launch of our restaurant,” said
Small business owners can find out if they qualify for a loan by calling 800.611.5170 or by using CDC Small Business Finance’s Prequalify Today tool. They can also visit www.cdcloans.com or find CDC on Twitter @CDC_Loans and LinkedIn.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World