US STOCKS ended lower yesterday, with concerns over a sanctions faceoff between
The Dow Jones industrial average fell 75.46 points, or 0.46 per cent, to 16,367.88, the S&P 500 lost 10.69 points, or 0.56 per cent, to 1,909.55, and the Nasdaq Composite dropped 20.09 points, or 0.46 per cent, to 4,334.9.
Health insurer stocks were poor performers, dipping after
Aetna shares slid 4.0 per cent to
Mylan slipped three per cent to
Most Popular Stories
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Tech Workers Needed in South Florida
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham