The company's software-defined key management solution puts an end to risks around storing
Porticor consolidated with
Virtual systems, and private as well as public clouds, are supported by the Porticor solution.
Gilad Parann-Nissany, Porticor founder and CEO, stated : "Since SQL servers often hold an organization s most important information, they are a favorite target for attacks.
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Stock Market Seesaw Gives Investors Pause
- 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart Captures Work of Guantánamo Guards in 'Camp X-Ray'
- Weight Loss Claim for Green Coffee Beans Doesn't Hold Water
- Mexico's Pemex Reports Loss
- Holdout Files New Complaint Against Argentina Over Defaulted Debt
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Beepi Eases Peer-to-peer Auto Sales
- Europe's Bank Test Aims to Strengthen Economy
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters