The newest software-designed instruments include :
The PXIe-5171R software-designed oscilloscope integrates an FPGA for inline signal processing, protocol decoding, and advanced trigger plans with no dead time. This 8-channel oscilloscope has 14-bit resolution, a sample rate of 250MS/s, and 250MHz of analogue bandwidth with a software-selectable 100MHz anti-alias filter.
The PXIe-5171R's high-throughput PXI Express x8 Gen2 interface can stream 3.2 GB/s across the PXI bus to the host to, for instance stream acquired data to a RAID system.
The PXIe-5668R vector signal analyser (VSA), which has 765MHz bandwidth, aims to meet the needs of applications like wireless communications, radio frequency integrated circuit (RFIC) characterisation, RADAR test, and spectrum monitoring/signal intelligence.
By adding triggering or signal-processing routines, a LabVIEW-programmable Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA helps in customizing the instrument.
The PXIe-5624R is a 2GS/s AC-coupled oscilloscope/digitiser, which will be utilized in superheterodyne receiver architectures, features an onboard digital downconverter, which turns IF signals to I/Q data.
In this instrument a LabVIEW-programmable Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA that help in customizing triggers or signal processing routines.
A 12.5Gbit/s, 8 TX/8 RX lane super fast serial instrument also exists. The PXIe-6591R super fast serial instrument aims to ratify, interface through, and test serial protocols.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists