The bank is targeting retail and business customers, its Chief Finance Officer,
"In the second half we would do 30 per cent (in loans). We closed
Adewale said she expected the second-half profit to be "strong" without giving a guidance for the full year. But she said the fall in the first six months was due to one-off write-back, which would not occur in the second half.
She said management was rebuilding
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery