MoldExterm uses a bio remedial process to kill mold and to prevent it from reoccurring. Developed by Dr.
The special MoldExterm polymer contains ionic crosslinkers which rise to the polymer surface when exposed to high humidity conditions, or a prime mold breeding environment. The silver nanoparticles in the polymer are then activated by the humidity levels to release the embedded mold killing materials. These special materials rapidly kill mold and keep it from reoccurring.
Different than traditional mold remediation service, treatment using MoldExterm is typically 50 percent less costly, does not require the tear out of structurally sound drywall, keeping disruption to a minimum, and is typically applied in one day. By following the treatment up with the use of a commercial grade dehumidifier, mold is prevented from returning. The MoldExterm process is guaranteed to keep mold away for one full year with an option for longer warrantee coverage.
"Businesses need fast, affordable, mold solutions. No business in today's competitive climate has the luxury of weeks of disruption, drywall tear out, and potential loss of income in using traditional mold remediation services. MoldExterm solves these important issues and the costs come in at nearly half the price of traditional remediation," says
For additional information on MoldExterm and Stern Mold contact
About Stern Mold a division of
Stern Mold is a service division of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12074717.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays