The solar technology and semiconductor developer reported a surprise second-quarter profit, beating
The oil and natural gas exploration and development company reported worse-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue.
The mortgage insurance company reported second-quarter profit and a boost in new mortgage insurance written during the period.
The energy exploration company reported better-than-expected profit results, but revenue during the period fell short of forecasts.
The 3-D printer maker reported better-than-expected quarterly results and increased its 2014 profit and revenue outlook.
The drug developer reported better-than-expected quarterly financial results and boosted its long-term financial forecast.
The medical device company reported weaker-than-expected quarterly financial results and lowered its financial outlook.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison