The solar technology and semiconductor developer reported a surprise second-quarter profit, beating
The oil and natural gas exploration and development company reported worse-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue.
The mortgage insurance company reported second-quarter profit and a boost in new mortgage insurance written during the period.
The energy exploration company reported better-than-expected profit results, but revenue during the period fell short of forecasts.
The 3-D printer maker reported better-than-expected quarterly results and increased its 2014 profit and revenue outlook.
The drug developer reported better-than-expected quarterly financial results and boosted its long-term financial forecast.
The medical device company reported weaker-than-expected quarterly financial results and lowered its financial outlook.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006