The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The molecular orbital computer simulation was performed to provide insight into the structure and stability of Pt nanoparticles during complexation by the functional (OH)Al(OH2) groups on the wall perforations of the synthetic allophane."
For more information on this research see: Allophane-Pt nanocomposite: Synthesis and MO simulation. Applied Clay Science, 2014;95():191-196. Applied Clay Science can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Arakawa, Toyota Technol Inst, Grad Sch Engn, Tempaku Ku,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades