The company has not revealed the financial details of the acquisition.
As per the deal, RBS Romania will transfer a total portfolio of aggregate assets of around 260m, and corporate deposits of nearly 315m to
This new portfolio acquisition represents another natural step for us, as
Both the banks have confirmed that there will be no changes the clients' contractual conditions and to the technical details of their respective products and services.
The acquisition will be closed after meeting all the consultation with the social partners and is expected to complete in the coming months and receiving the necessary approval by the
Radu added, Corporate represents a core business for us and this development perfectly fits our strategy in the medium and long-term, while at the same time consolidating our leading position in the market.
We are confident that this will bring a lot of benefits and added value to our clients, said RBS Romania CEO and RBS Central and
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo