ReplyManager® (http://www.replymanager.com) is pleased to announce the release of version 6, offering new integrations and enhanced features to help online sellers communicate more efficiently. The web-based software has expanded its multi-channel support to include integrations with
"Our goal for ReplyManager is to create an all-encompassing message management tool geared specifically toward online sellers in third-party marketplaces, something no-one else does," says CEO and Co-Founder
ReplyManager has also formed a strategic alliance with
"We're very excited about working with
The latest version was rolled out to customers worldwide on
Key features include:
eBay Resolution Center Integration
The eBay Resolution Center integration allows users to view and respond to existing
ChannelAdvisor Integration - Order and Inventory Search
ReplyManager is now available with
Additional features and updates for Version 6 include:
• Simplified and expanded rule conditions that allow users to easily create rules such as time-specific auto-responders for after-hours or weekends.
• New report, Average Handle Time by User, helps managers monitor staff productivity.
• Added support for common outgoing
• Ability to change the subject line of a message thread for optimal viewing and organization.
• Added support for Calibri font by the HTML Editor.
• Improved efficiency in the recycle area.
For more information about these features, including feature screenshots, visit http://blog.replymanager.com/2014/08/replymanager-expands-multi-channel.html.
ReplyManager offers software solutions to help online sellers manage inbound customer communication. The web-based message management tool consolidates messages from multiple selling channels, connects with third-party marketplaces (
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/replymanager/version6/prweb12078514.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low