There are currently three Qsan arrays in situ, providing dual cloud platforms across two commercially independent data centres, providing technical and commercial hardiness to all cloud platforms.
"Our customers typically provide data as a service to their clients; it's imperative that we have a high reliability platform for data storage and have backup spares in place so that any issues can be resolved quickly and easily," said
"The excellent performance and competitive TCO of the Qsan arrays has allowed us to compete more effectively in the IaaS market since their installation, and our existing and new customers are very satisfied with our service."
Our 24/7 support system ensures excellent customer relations and means that 1st Easy can continue doing what they do best; providing great service to their customers."
About Qsan Technology
Qsan Technology is a specialist manufacturer of networked storage solutions.
Its iSCSI and Fibre Channel SANs and unified storage offer outstanding performance, great reliability and a leading price-performance ratio to allow enterprises and SMBs worldwide to enhance IT infrastructure efficiency. Qsan Technology storage systems are now shipped to over 30 countries across
For more information, please visit www.qsantechnology.com
T: +44 (0) 1252 875 203
M: +44 (0) 7958 986 916
F: +44 (0) 870 762 8672
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006