The New Hampshire Retirement System (NHRS, the retirement system) has been recognized by the
GFOA awarded a Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting to NHRS for its Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for the fiscal year ended
GFOA also presented the retirement system an Award for Outstanding Achievement for its popular annual financial report ("Summary CAFR") for the fiscal year ended
Financial reports submitted to the CAFR and Summary CAFR programs are reviewed by selected members of the GFOA professional staff and by outside reviewers with experience in governmental accounting and financial reporting. These awards are valid for a period of one year.
NHRS has been recognized for its CAFR for 22 of the past 23 years. The retirement system has been recognized for its Summary CAFR every year since it began issuing them in 2007. Both reports are available online at http://www.nhrs.org/Investments/Reports.aspx.
NHRS is currently compiling financial reports on the fiscal year that ended
CC AutoTriage5rn-140807-30FurigayJane-4822490 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry