New Nuclear Materials Study Findings Have Been Reported by Investigators at
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This result demonstrates the effectiveness of thin film ceramics as protective coatings under extreme environments."
For more information on this research see: Superior corrosion resistance properties of TiN-based coatings on Zircaloy tubes in supercritical water.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from F. Khatkhatay,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits