New Findings from Technical University Describe Advances in General Science (Halogen-bonded mesogens direct polymer self-assemblies up to millimetre length scale)
The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "As many polymers present sites capable of receiving halogen bonding, we suggest generic potential of this strategy for aligning polymer self-assemblies."
For more information on this research see: Halogen-bonded mesogens direct polymer self-assemblies up to millimetre length scale.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting N. Houbenov, Politecn Milan,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent