New Colloid and Interface Science Findings from Nanjing University Described (Large-scale preparation of indium-based infinite coordination polymer hierarchical nanostructures and their good capability for water treatment)
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Furthermore, after calcinations in air In-CPPs can be converted to morphology-preserved porous In2O3 products which can detect NOx gas in air at room temperature."
For more information on this research see: Large-scale preparation of indium-based infinite coordination polymer hierarchical nanostructures and their good capability for water treatment.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?