Analysts surveyed by
Sales at stores open at least a year is a key gauge of a retailer's health. It excludes results from stores recently opened or closed.
For the year to date, sales at stores open at least a year climbed 3 percent while total revenue rose 6 percent to
Analysts polled by FactSet expect earnings of
Its shares rose
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations