Iranian to receive prestigiousnanotech award
Science & Technology Desk
Ali Khademhosseini will receive the Young Investigator Award of 2014 from the
The award will be presented at the annual AIChe Meeting held in
Khademhosseini will present an NSEF plenary award lecture during the meeting.
The award consists of a plaque and a
Each year, NSEF acknowledges the contributions of engineers and scientists to the field of nanoscience and engineering with two awards, the Forum Award and the Young Investigator Award.
The Forum Award recognizes outstanding contributions in the advancement of nanoscale science and engineering in the field of chemical engineering through scholarship, education or service.
The Young Investigator Award recognizes outstanding interdisciplinary research in nanoscience and nanotechnology by engineers or scientists in the early stages of their professional careers (within 10 years of completion of highest degree).
Khademhosseini, born in 1975 in
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls