Iranian to receive prestigiousnanotech award
Science & Technology Desk
Ali Khademhosseini will receive the Young Investigator Award of 2014 from the
The award will be presented at the annual AIChe Meeting held in
Khademhosseini will present an NSEF plenary award lecture during the meeting.
The award consists of a plaque and a
Each year, NSEF acknowledges the contributions of engineers and scientists to the field of nanoscience and engineering with two awards, the Forum Award and the Young Investigator Award.
The Forum Award recognizes outstanding contributions in the advancement of nanoscale science and engineering in the field of chemical engineering through scholarship, education or service.
The Young Investigator Award recognizes outstanding interdisciplinary research in nanoscience and nanotechnology by engineers or scientists in the early stages of their professional careers (within 10 years of completion of highest degree).
Khademhosseini, born in 1975 in
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor