Investigators at Nanjing University Discuss Findings in Photocatalytics (Synthesis, Characterization and Photocatalytic Activity of New Photocatalyst ZnBiSbO4 under Visible Light Irradiation)
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The phytotoxicity of the photocatalytic-treated indigo carmine (IC) wastewater was detected by examining its effect on seed germination and growth."
For more information on this research see: Synthesis, Characterization and Photocatalytic Activity of New Photocatalyst ZnBiSbO4 under Visible Light Irradiation.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor