Hong Kong Government - Subscription and allocation results for the fourth inflation-linked iBond were released by the Monetary Authority today.
A total of 488,170 valid applications were received for more than
The 140,130 applications applying for one or two units will be allocated the full amount.
The other 348,040 applications applying for three or more units will be allocated two units each, while 56,559 will be allocated one additional unit after a ballot.
The iBond will be issued on
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006