German manufacturer of digital signage display and video wall solutions eyevis has bought a majority interest in global digital signage software solution provider STiNO Media AG, and together with sister company Stinova Ltd. will be transformed into the new STiNO eyevis GmbH, the company declared.
With the purchase, eyevis and STiNO will bring together their resources in development and sales to offer complete, high-quality hardware and software solutions to the digital signage sector, the company said.
The purchase of the majority stake of
With the majority takeover of StiNO by eyevis, the brand, name and patent rights as well as all employees and the management will remain as before, the declaration said. "In this way, customers of STiNO can be sure that the expertise of the company will be preserved and further developed," Schaich said.
"The acquisition is a win-win-situation for both companies," Franz Hintermayr, founder and associate of
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports