The Executive Board of the IMF sanctioned a 36-month
IMF said that about
IMF s Executive Board said the SBA aimed to reduce macroeconomic vulnerabilities, increase policy buffers and support growth, while making the Georgian economy more resilient to external shocks.
Deputy managing director and acting chair
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore