Gemalto Cliud Enter All in One
Dubai: Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO), the world leader in digital security and a Leader in
CloudEntr offers IT managers centralized administration to control access and gain visibility into business applications and file exchanges. The new file encryption and sharing feature enables users to easily upload and share files through their online vault. Users can also set access permissions at the individual-and group- levels, from read-only to full-access. The high-end security provided by CloudEntr offers the industry's most advanced encryption method (2), and the added protection of separating the management of encryption keys in CloudEntr from the storage service holding the encrypted files.
"While more companies are migrating to the Cloud for its convenience and cost benefits, data breach prevention remains a major challenge to achieving the level of trust and confidence companies need to fully embrace cloud services," said
(2) Executed in multiple layers of AES-256 bit encryption.
We are at the heart of the rapidly evolving digital society. Billions of people worldwide increasingly want the freedom to communicate, travel, shop, bank, entertain and work – anytime, everywhere – in ways that are enjoyable and safe.
Our innovations enable our clients to offer trusted and convenient digital services to billions of individuals. Gemalto thrives with the growing number of people using its solutions to interact with the digital and wireless world.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison