Chief Executive Officer of the Foundation, Mrs.
She assured the people that the gesture will continue, saying that she was from a poor family where they were unable to eat and feed comfortably. "So I know what poverty is and that is the main reason why I want to see people grow. I am happy when I see families doing well and taking adequate care of their wards. I strongly believe that no child should drop out of school or suffer terrible health conditions because of parents' inability to address critical aspects of the child's growth and development."
Some of the beneficiaries who could not conceal their joy described Mrs.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006