The loan is aiming at allocating to the construction process of the Mall of Arabia in
The Mall of Arabia is held by ECRD, itself jointly owned by three brothers from the Saudi Hukair family. After completion, the project can create 6,300 permanent jobs, along with 1,200 temporary jobs during the time of construction.
According to the
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy