Notice of Contract Award: Development of various types of forms of association in the workplace
Labour and Social Affairs shall enter into a research agreement for the period 2014-2018 in order to identify, analyze and determine the effects of various forms of association in the workplace.
There is a need for more knowledge about the extent of and trends in various forms of association in the workplace. There are several objectives that will be achieved by establishing a multi-year research agreement:
- To acquire more knowledge about trends in the labor market in terms of affiliation and the effects of changes in regulations, by studying the field for several years.
- To develop and maintain knowledge and expertise in the research when it comes to this field.
- To develop and maintain knowledge and expertise in the department when it comes to this field.
Details of the contract value (or lowest / highest offer evaluated):
Date of contract award:
File reference number attributed by the contracting authority: 14/1421
Is it likely that parts of the contract will be subcontracted: Is it likely that parts of the contract to be subcontracted: No.
Contract related to a project / program financed by EU funds: no
Contractor name : FAFO, INSTITUTT FOR ARBEIDSLIVS- OG VELFERDSFORSKNING
Contractor address : Postboks 2947
Implementing agency : Arbeids- og sosialdepartementet
Pb 8019 Dep
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays