Data on Nanomaterials Discussed by Researchers at
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "We find that there is significant uncertainty in model parameters that leads to a wide range of concentration estimates, yet we find that local variations in model parameters predict ENM concentration estimates that are within the same order of magnitude."
For more information on this research see: Estimating Potential Life Cycle Releases of Engineered Nanomaterials from Wastewater Treatment Plants. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2014;2(7):1656-1665. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from A. Lazareva,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal