“The resignation of the prime minister is out of the question,” Dar said during a news conference.
The finance minister stressed that the PML-N was keen on electoral reforms and those seeking this should stay within the limits of the constitution.
Dar said the government has no plan to devalue the currency.
Dar said presently the country's foreign exchange reserves are
The Finance Minister said all major international financial institutions are willing to work with
Answering a question, he said that foreign remittances were registered as
He said that performance of private sector has improved while four thousand five hundred eighty seven companies were registered in corporate sector.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World