It is informed that the Harvest China A Shares Equity fund is the result of a partnership between
Harvest has been appointed as the sub-investment manager by the
The fund is available with a sterling share class and is accessible by retail investors with a minimum investment of
The Harvest portfolio managers will use a growth at a reasonable price ( Garp ) approach, and target firms with superior growth and quality.
The firm affirmed that it will make use of a bottom-up stock picking strategy, with a long-term outlook based on company fundamentals which invests in a concentrated portfolio of high conviction stocks that trade in RMB.
Harvest was one of the first groups to receive RQFII (Renminbi Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor) status in 2011, and since then we have been at the vanguard of efforts to allow international investors to gain exposure to the economic opportunities in
Choy added, We are now bringing our actively managed China A Share equity strategy to a wider geographical investor base through our sub-investment manager role for Heptagon s Irish regulated Ucits fund vehicle.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips