Over Rwf47.4m was realised in turnover at the
This affected the Rwanda Share Index, which shed 0.67 points to close at 262.77 points compared to 263.44 points on Tuesday.
Bralirwa traded 92,800 shares during yesterday's session compared to 161,300 shares that exchanged hands on Tuesday.
Bralirwa shares traded at between Rwf450 and Rwf459 a share, but closed at Rwf459, down by Rwf1 compared to Tuesday's closing price of Rwf460.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays