Under this award, 2020 will provide Program Management, Systems Engineering, and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) to the
OSPO collects, processes, and distributes environmental satellite data and derived products about Earth's weather, atmosphere, oceans, land, and near-space conditions. Its systems monitor and control the operation of the satellites and central ground facilities, which ingest, generate, and distribute environmental satellite data and derived products to domestic and foreign users. OSPO is the single responsible party for the complex integration of data from domestic and international partners. OSPO compiles polar and geostationary satellite imagery to produce more than 39,000 imagery and data products each day for users dependent on time-sensitive and accurate products.
2020 will use an innovative, integrated, process-based solution to support the spectrum of SMOMS requirements to deliver daily mission success while ensuring security compliance. 2020 is appraised as Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Maturity Level 3 (ML3) for Development (DEV) and Services (SVC) and externally certified and registered as ISO 20000, which enables its team to accurately document performance improvements, efficiencies, and savings for OSPO.
"We are honored to have been selected to support
In addition to this award, 2020 currently supports
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison