The greenback drifted up to 1.3332 against the euro, a fresh 9-month high, and a 6-1/2-month high of 0.9114 against the franc.
The greenback rallied to 1.0985 against the loonie, a level not touched since
If the greenback extends rise, it is likely to challenge resistance around 0.92 against the franc, 1.325 against the euro and 1.105 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays