"4K is taking off and all the companies involved in the production and delivery of 4K content - from camera manufacturers to post-production houses to broadcasters - are investing in new 4K-related equipment as cost-consciously as possible. Recognizing this, we engineered these popular waveform monitors and rasterizers to be easily upgraded to meet customers' 4K requirements and to save them money," said
The WFM8200 and WFM8300 waveform monitors and WVR8200 and WVR8300 rasterizers can perform a broad range of 4K measurements including four tile displays of waveform, picture, vector, gamut and eye diagram for YPbPr formats. These comprehensive measurement capabilities enable users to reduce the time to isolate, diagnose and remedy system issues and design faults.
The software upgradeable platform at the heart of each model uses a high-performance architecture designed from the outset to support the throughput requirements of 4K content. Their outstanding combination of capabilities, features, performance and upgradeability make them ideal for meeting the 4K requirements of equipment manufacturers, post-production houses, broadcasters and other video service providers (VSPs). Customers can continue to purchase the equipment they need for their existing requirements, secure in the knowledge that when the time comes to roll out 4K, they can easily upgrade. This level of investment protection is a direct result of Tektronix commitment to staying ahead of the technology curve.
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Tektronix.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop