In a statement, the emerging markets-focused bank said it made a
"Whilst our first half performance is clearly not as good as in previous periods, we have taken assertive action to manage short-term performance issues, and to position the group to take advantage of considerable long-term growth opportunities we see across our markets. We have taken market share in a number of core products as we continue to support the growth aspirations of our clients," Chairman
"The group believes that the resolution of these issues is likely to involve an enforcement action by the NYSDFS that would include an extension of the term of the Monitor beyond the original two-year term, a monetary penalty and remedial actions,"
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison