Odey is a shareholder in both
He therefore says he won't tender
"With my Sky shareholder hat on, I think 'what a good deal'," Odey said. "I think it is the right thing to be doing. It is a very strange feeling [being a cross shareholder]."
Which ever way it goes, Odey can be sure of having a drinking partner in himself when the deal is worked out.
One of the monkeys on his shoulder will be celebrating, the other might be drowning its sorrows.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo