Revenues from inbound tourism in
The decline is observed compared to the previous year. The revenues from inbound tourism amounted to
88.6 entities were registered in the sphere of tourism.
The gross value added in the sphere of tourism amounted to 2.09 billion som (3.1% of GDP) versus 2.066 billion som (3.3% of GDP in 2013).
Capital investments totaled 267.9 million som in the first quarter of 2015 versus 215.5 million som in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed