The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "This research will contribute to designing UAVs as well as to developing UAV simulators."
For more information on this research see: Study on the Extraction of Aerodynamic Coefficients for the Development of an UAV Simulator using the Unsteady Time-Domain Panel Method. Transactions of the
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Lee,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers