Report Summarizes Enzyme Inhibitors Study Findings from
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "In this issue, Yin et al. report a founder effect of a SERPINB7 mutation in Chinese populations."
For more information on this research see: Nagashima-Type Palmoplantar Keratosis: A Common Asian Type Caused by SERPINB7 Protease Inhibitor Deficiency.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A.
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green