Rangers FC has been troubled in recent years, going into administration in 2012 and falling into the third tier of the
In June, Rangers said its need for short-term financing had been reduced after it received 17,000 renewals of season tickets ahead of the next football season, even though it had raised ticket prices.
The Scottish football club had said in April that it was looking to raise
Rangers Wednesday said it does not currently have shareholder authority to issue shares on a non pre-emptive basis. Authority from shareholders to do so, which would allow placements of shares with institutional investors, will be sought at the company's annual general meeting later this year.
The stock was quoted 1.2% at
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy