ENP Newswire -
Release date- 05082014 - Executives at
So they agreed to sell it for
The acquisition will expand
Backed by private equity firm
OEM Solutions (
OEM Solutions provided most of
The remainder of
After the transaction is complete, Symmetry Surgical will be able to pursue a broader surgical instrument market without the financial limitations associated with Symmetry's current capital structure or potential conflicts with OEM customers, according to the company.
Much larger acquisitions have marked the medtech market in 2014.
Not everyone is on board, however. The M&A climate has other companies, including HR Bard, watching closely from the sidelines.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters