ENP Newswire -
Release date- 05082014 - Executives at
So they agreed to sell it for
The acquisition will expand
Backed by private equity firm
OEM Solutions (
OEM Solutions provided most of
The remainder of
After the transaction is complete, Symmetry Surgical will be able to pursue a broader surgical instrument market without the financial limitations associated with Symmetry's current capital structure or potential conflicts with OEM customers, according to the company.
Much larger acquisitions have marked the medtech market in 2014.
Not everyone is on board, however. The M&A climate has other companies, including HR Bard, watching closely from the sidelines.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery