Revenues were down 10% to
In addition to the fall, the group said it expects the majority of the delayed revenue will come through in the second-half, but said some of this revenue will not materialise until the first-half of 2015.
The firm's loss for the half-year widened to
Despite the problems, the firm struck a note of optimism on its order book, having won
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid