Global financial sponsor M&A exits during the first half of 2014, according to Dealogic, was the highest on record at
The effective and efficient management of stock distributions is a crucial element of the private equity and venture capital life cycle that is often overlooked. Distributions present private equity and venture capital investors with many challenges that Mission Creek focuses on addressing such as exiting during significantly negative share price volatility around distribution dates. Mission Creek offers a comprehensive and unconflicted private equity distribution management platform that seeks to best manage, monetize and maximize the value of securities distributed by private equity and venture funds based on its clients' specific risk parameters, hold guidelines and other objectives on a separately managed account basis.
"Our team's distribution management services and track record over the past decade-plus have preserved and been highly additive to our clients' overall cash-on-cash private equity returns," stated Moudi.
Mission Creek Capital Partners, Inc.
Keywords for this news article include: Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal