As part of the plan, the state loaned €4.4bn to
"The associated banks and the association manifest their readiness to collaborate with the authorities, namely with the resolution fund, for the success of the adopted measures and the swiftest sale of shares in
He added, however, that the banks had not been involved in the decision-making.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists