Addressing a press conference here Tuesday Chairman OGDCL Zahid Muzaffar flanked by Managing Director
“Company’s net profit after taxation increased by 35.8 per cent reaching a new record level of
He said that the Board of Directors declared final cash dividend of
Zahid said that OGDCL recorded improvement in its production volumes, reaching an average daily net crude oil and gas production of 41,330 BBLS and 1,173 MMCF as against 40,101 BBLS and 1,108MMCF respectively in the previous year. Moreover, average daily production of LPG has also increased by 25 metric tons, he added.
To a question, he said hectic programme had been devised to expedite on all 62 blocs.
The MD said that the company was also successful on the exploration front and realized two new finds of hydrocarbon namely
To another query, he said that 23,000 applications were received for trainee engineers.
Other Board members
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say