Today, no matter the size of your records management company, you simply can't afford to continue performing "business as usual." Companies who innovate and leverage sophisticated business services, without large capital investments, are in a much better position to compete, be more flexible and responsive to client needs, as well as be open to new market opportunities.
When asked why PRIM was interested in moving from on premise to hosted servers,
Debbie continued: "Finding local and dependable IT talent is not easy, or inexpensive. To mitigate risk, as we are located in a hurricane-prone region, to free up our time and hold onto capital expenditure dollars, we need O'Neil to take care of our daily IT needs, so we can focus on continuing to grow our business."
The Clear Advantage™. Committed to leading the industry for over 30 years, O'Neil has been the software and hardware solutioneers™ for over 1,000 record centers in more than 85 countries, ranging from start-ups to multi-nationals. Their solutions manage/track multiple types of data including traditional storage boxes, file folders, documents and tapes; from deposit to destruction, work order to invoice. They are also known as the industry pioneer for barcode tracking, portable printers, wireless handhelds and web technology. Regional coverage includes the
About Professional Records Imaging Management
"PRIM" has served the business community of
Media Contact –
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12070081.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy