In its annual survey, the magazine sent emails to 850 Greenville-area lawyers and asked them who, in their opinions were the best lawyers in 20 practice areas. Respondents could nominate lawyers in their firms, but for each in-firm lawyer there had to be an out-of-firm lawyer nominated, although not necessarily in the same practice area.
At Roe Cassidy, their attorneys have over 200 years of collective experience in the practice of law. They try cases, help their clients do deals, and work with them to solve problems.
The firm provides advice in the areas of commercial, corporate, banking, health care, real estate, litigation, bankruptcy, employment and environmental law. Their litigation practice involves cases in all of the above areas, as well as casualty insurance, professional liability, government investigations, and white collar criminal litigation. The firm represents banks, businesses, real estate developers, physicians, and hospitals, as well as individuals.
Roe Cassidy attorneys pride themselves not only in their legal experience and knowledge, but also in their dedication in dealing with the entire needs of their clients. The firm takes the time to know their clients in order to fully understand how they can best represent them.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Top-Law-Firm-SC/Legal-Elite/prweb12072892.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say