New Proteomics Study Findings Reported from
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The concept discussed here is universally applicable to any protein complex."
For more information on this research see: The use of targeted proteomics to determine the stoichiometry of large macromolecular assemblies. Methods In Cell Biology, 2014;122():117-46 (see also Proteomics).
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting A. Ori,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison