New Plant Proteins Data Have Been Reported by Researchers at
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Phycocyanin was further purified using thin layer chromatography (TLC), anion exchange chromatography and SDS-PAGE (denaturing gel) electrophoresis."
For more information on this research see: Physicochemical parameters optimization, and purification of phycobiliproteins from the isolated Nostoc sp. Bioresource Technology, 2014;166():541-547. Bioresource Technology can be contacted at:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore