The LinMin Server Provisioning Virtual Appliance is packaged as an Open Virtualization Format (OVF) virtual machine with Linux and LinMin Bare Metal Provisioning 6.5 pre-installed. The Virtual Appliance significantly reduces the time to implement the automated deployment of servers, blades and VMs running Windows Server, Linux and hypervisors, and can also capture, restore and clone entire systems.
When remotely provisioning Windows and Linux, entire application stacks such as Hadoop can also be installed, accelerating the deployment of servers in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) data centers targeting high-growth areas including Big Data.
"LinMin is vendor-neutral, offering customers the ultimate flexibility when selecting system manufacturers, OS providers and data center topologies, with the assurance that our Virtual Appliance will meet their data center system deployment requirements," said
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners in the U.S. and other countries.
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think